I got a brand new violin today! I've been thinking about playing for a long time and I finally got one. It is a SV 175 violin and it works really well. It has a horse-hair bow and is made of dark wood.
I'm going to get lessons soon from one of my dad's college students.
That's great Em!!! I'm so happy for you!! I LOVE the violin!!
ReplyDeleteSo lucky!
ReplyDeleteI mean, you got a new violin! That's awesome!
Ugh, I keep pestering my parents to get me a Buffet 11 or something like that... I want a wood clarinet!
Sorry, I'm still young, and I'm better than a lot of people (don't mean to brag, but it's really true... O.e), and they have wood clarinets, and it pisses me off more than you would think.
*goes off to fume*
Oh ho ho, yesh!
ReplyDeleteI GOT THE CLARINET!
*goes to blog about it*
Good job! =)
ReplyDelete